Bialetti Venus Induction 4 Cup Silver
In Italy, where the kitchen is the heart of the home, where cooking is a passion and where meals bring friends and family together, Bialetti is found in nine of ten households.
Alfonso Bialetti’s Moka Pots revolutionized the art of coffee brewing. Bialetti began in Italy but has become a leading brand around the world because these high-quality products bring simplicity, functionality, and beauty to the kitchen. Not only has the technology advanced, new colors and styles are available but the Moka Pot is still simple to use and yields fabulous coffees.
A functional style with a practical, drip-less pouring spout, it is constructed from food grade 18/10 stainless steel and has an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle with secure anti-slip grip and features Bialetti’s patented safety valve.
To produce a delicious coffee in minutes, simply fill the bottom with water to just below the valve, add your favorite ground coffee to the funnel and gently heat on your induction stove.
Please note, the cup size refers to an espresso cup which is approximately 30ML
Before First Use
1. Remove all labels and packaging.
2. Hand wash all parts with soapy water.
3. Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve (we recommend filling the bottom chamber with boiling water for a faster, milder, less bitter brew).
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base (use a dishtowel if bottom chamber is filled with hot water). Avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Place pot on the induction stove top until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the centre post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
5. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
6 Before pouring coffee, stir the upper chamber with a small spoon to balance all the different coffee layers for optimum flavour.
• Wash by hand with warm water – DO NOT USE DISHWASHER.
• Dry thoroughly with towel.
• Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
• Do not use soap or detergent
Tips / Precautions
• Use coffee ground specifically for a Moka coffee maker – just a little coarser than espresso. Don’t use too fine ground coffee.
• Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
• Never use the pot without water.
• Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate.
• If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
• Store coffee grounds in your Ponaire bag which is manufactured with a de-gassing valve.
• Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.
There are no reviews yet.