Asobu Insulated Pour Over coffee maker
The new ultra-portable Asobu Insulated Pour Over coffee maker combines functionality and an elegant style and takes coffee making to a whole new level of excellence. The Asobu Pour Over comes with a double-wall stainless-steel copper-lined insulated jug that keeps coffee hot and fresh for several hours. It also includes a double-wall micro-mesh stainless-steel filter. It’s equipped with a lid, allowing you to take your coffee anywhere. When covered with its robust stainless-steel cover, the jug will keep heat in for up to 12 hours
Easy to Use:
- Assemble the Pour Over by screwing the glass brewing section and the jug onto each side of the collar, which also serves as a handle. Then add the stainless-steel filter.
- Add the ground coffee and begin brewing.
- First extraction: pour water over the coffee for 30 to 45 seconds moving from the centre of the cone out to its exterior in a spiral motion to cover the coffee with water. Avoid direct contact between the water and the filter at this stage
- Second extraction: wait 15 seconds, then pour the rest of the water using the same method.
- When the extraction has finished, remove the filter and enjoy
Water Ratio: 1 g coffee / 15 g water