Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer
Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer. Exceptional aesthetics and maximum functionality – the Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer combines outstanding design and superior taste in perfect harmony. Ingenious details result in the highest taste experience. The minimalist design is not left to chance. From the form of the filter holder to the filter ribs to the jug made of borosilicate glass – everything about the Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer has a purpose. The mount of the filter ring, which looks like it is floating on air, on the elegantly curved metal side posts, all of which harmonize with the form of the glass jug, ultimately provide a fluid appearance and make the Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer an aesthetic masterpiece. The Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer received the Red Dot Award 2020 for its innovative design.
Give the coffee time to let its full aroma unfold – 10 to 20 seconds to be precise. Close the filter holder outlets. This enables the coffee bed to be optimally dampened and perfect for the extraction process to follow. Pour a little water on the freshly ground coffee, only enough to dampen the entire portion of coffee. Now the blooming begins. And you can see it. Gases caused by roasting escape, which you can see in the generation of bubbles on the surface of the coffee. This improves the coffee extraction, and the essence of the taste can be perfectly developed. The result is a full aroma which allows you to fully experience this exceptional coffee.
The Melitta Amano Coffee Brewer was designed for perfect taste with minimal effort. This bundle includes: The Glass Jug that makes 2 cups of exceptional coffee, a unique filter that enhances the coffee bloom, a pack of filters, plus a 250g bag of Ponaire’s Indian Monsoon Malabar Coffee Blend that was awarded 3 Gold Stars by the Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards.
Melitta Amano Coffee Brewing Instructions
1. Place the glass jug under the two outlet holes of the filter holder.
2. Put a coffee filter in the filter holder.
3. Boil the kettle (you will need 800mll) and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
4. Place 55g of Filter Ground coffee into the filter. (Makes 2 Cups)
5. With the valve closed (knob in horizontal position), pour about 160mll of water slowly with circular movements from the centre to the outside just to moisten all the coffee grounds.
6. Wait 10– 20 seconds then open the filter valve – turn the knob so the mark on the dial is vertical.
7. Pour the remaining water slowly over the ground coffee.
8. Pour into cups and enjoy