The Clever Dripper is an ideal brewer for enjoying filter coffee without breaking the bank. This plastic brewer is easy to use, visually pleasing and handy for taking on trips. It uses and ‘open/close’ system to retain the brew in the dripper, and extraction begins when pressing the button. It uses Moccamaster No 4 filters.
- Place the paper filter in the filter holder
- Use a pouring kettle to rinse the filter thoroughly to remove any residue from the paper and to heat you cup/vessel. Empty the water.
- Place the appropriate amount of ground coffee into the filter (between 7 and 12g per 100ml of water)
- First extraction: pour off boiled water over the coffee grinds for 30 – 45 secondsmoving from the centre out to the exterior in a circular motion.
- Second Extraction: Pour the rest of the water over the grinds in the same manner.
- Cover the filter holder with the lid and leave to brew.
- Place the Clever Dripper over a jug or cup and let the coffee drain completely. Note, the total flow time for 400ml water is about 1 minute 3o seconds
- Remove the filter and enjoy.