ASOBU COLD BREW Coffee Maker – Insulated and Portable
ASOBU Cold Brew Coffee Maker is an all-in-one system for brewing and taking your coffee with you. It’s basically in three parts, the brewing chamber, transfer section and then the carafe which is a portable coffee container.
- Easy transfer of brewed coffee at the touch of a button
- Stainless-steel insulated jug
- Easy grip collar
- Cover for a portable jug
- Permanent filter holder
- BPA-free, Tritan plastic upper part
Easy to Use:
- Place the stainless-steel Asobu Cold Brew coffee maker on a flat surface.
- Remove the Tritan lid from the brewer and fill the micro-perforated filter with ground coffee.
- Slowly pour cold filtered water over the ground coffee until the filter compartment is completely filled.
- Leave the brewer alone for 12 to 18 hours at room temperature.
- Press the button on the central collar to drain the coffee from the brewing jug. Serve the coffee immediately or store for later.