Many of our clients have received recognition and awards from the Georgina Campbell Guide and/or the Bridgestone Guide. The following are a few of the high quality establishments that in addition to gourmet food, also offer Pónaire coffee:
The Book Shelf - a new customer on the South Mall, Cork - beautiful cafe with freshly baked scones and delicious sandwiches and great coffees.
The Old Convent
Mount Anglesby, Clogheen, County Tipperary
Telephone: +353 (0) 52 65565
"A stylish and unselfconcious shrine to the best Irish cooking, Dermot and Christine's The Old Convent is a mighty star." -- John & Sally McKenna - The Bridgestone 100 Best Restaurants in Ireland - 2008
The Diamond Rocks Café is located at the West End of Kilkee and offers a unique opportunity to enjoy fantastic food while observing some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland.
Copper and Spice
Above Mill Bar, Annacotty
Telephone (061) 338791
Offer first class Indian & Thai cuisine. All dishes are cooked according to the diner’s preference - mild medium or hot. Only use fresh ingredients and import goods direct from India and Thailand to complete the authentic experience.
- McKeogh's Foods Balina/Killaloe
- McCambridge's in Galway
- Nicholas Mosse Pottery in Bennett's Bridge, Kilkenny
- Mortons - Salthill
- The Potter's Hand in Kilrush
- Ardkeen Quality Foods, Waterford
- The Farm Shop, Ailwee Caves, County Clare
- Flavin's - Castletroy and Green Park
- Kate's Farm Shop - Wexford
- Kate's Kitchen - Sligo
- Hudson's Pantry - Mayo
- Mannings Emporium - Bantry, West Cork
- Lorge Chocolatier - Kenmare, Kerry
- Miss Carmody's Pantry - Abbeyfeal
We seem to be adding more retail outlets each week, so please check back - we will update this page as new outlets are added.